Go back to support
Activate my plug-in with a iLok 2+ dongle
Our plug-ins are protected by an iLok license management system. This system will require you to own an iLok dongle 2+ which you can purchase online or from your local dealer. If you prefer a FREE option, you can always use the FREE iLok Cloud option.
This iLok system will allow you to deposit a unique demo or perpetual license to use our plug-ins on your computer. You will then be able to activate your license on your iLok dongle.
Sounds complicated? Don't worry, we will walk you through it.
- Download the iLok License Manager for your operating system here, and install it.
- Create a new iLok account online if you don't have one, or direclty from the iLok License Manager you just installed and sign in.
- Redeem your plug-in licence from your licences page: https://process.audio/profile/licenses. You will be asked to enter the user id of your iLok account. Upon Success, you will see your plug-in license in your iLok Manager.
- You can now select your iLok dongle as a target to activate your license. Click on activate. That's it, you licence is activated on your dongle.
- Finally, download your plugin from your licences page: https://process.audio/profile/licenses
- Close your DAW, install your plugin and start your DAW again. Your plugin is now available in the FX list.