Studio One - my plug-ins aren't showing up
PROCESS.AUDIO plug-ins are compatible with Studio One 2 Pro (64-bit run only), Studio One 3 Pro (64-bit run only) and Studio One 4 Pro and above.
1. PROCESS.AUDIO plug-ins are 64-bit only. So make sure you are NOT RUNNING Studio One in 32-bit in a 32-bit environment
2. By default, Studio One is not using VST3 plug-ins. (You can go in you Studio One's advanced settings in order to activate it but we would recommend against this).
Make sure your plug-ins are installed in the following locations:
- /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/ (AU)
- Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/ (VST2)
- \C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins (VST2)
Remember, VST3 plug-ins are not working by default in Studio One...