Reaper - my plug-ins aren't showing up
PROCESS.AUDIO plug-ins are compatible with Reaper 5 in 64-bit mode ONLY.
1. PROCESS.AUDIO plug-ins are 64-bit only. Our plug-ins will work in either VST2, VST3, AU formats as long as Reaper is installed in 64-bit mode.
2. Make sure your plug-ins are installed in the correct and default locations:
- /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/ (AU)
- /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/ (VST2)
- /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/ (VST3)
- C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins (VST2)
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 (VST3)
3. Try opening up Reaper and going to the Options menu and selecting Preferences at the bottom.
4. In the Plug-ins section on the left bar, select ‘VST’.
5. Make sure both VST2 and VST3 paths are listed in your VST Plug-in paths. Try clicking ‘Clear cache/re-scan’ and ‘Rescan,’ and then check to see if your PROCESS.AUDIO plug-ins show up. You might also want to re-start Reaper.
6. Click the ‘Clear cache/re-scan’ and ‘Rescan’ buttons again. (You might want to try this multiple times)