How do I completely uninstall my plug-ins?
When you install PROCESS.AUDIO plug-ins, an uninstall.exe file is automatically created.
This file will be located here:
You can simply execute this file directly or do it via the Control Panel.
If you would like to do it manually (which we do not recommend), you can delete the .dll files from:
- C:\Program Files\Vstplugins (64-bit VST2)
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 (64-bit VST3)
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Avid\Audio\Plug-Ins (AAX)
To uninstall the plug-ins from a Mac, you can just delete the specific PROCESS.AUDIO plug-in files at the following locations:
- /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/ (AU)
- /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/ (VST2)
- /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/ (VST3)
- /Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins (AAX)
- /Applications (Standalone if any)
To delete the Decibel Monitoring driver from your Audio Devices, please do the following:
- Open Finder
- Go > Go To Folder...
- Enter /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/HAL and press Go
- Select and delete the folder "Decibel Monitoring.driver"
- Restart your computer
Finally, if you also want to delete all data written by our plug-ins, you can remove the following folders as well:
Win: C:\Program Files\ProcessAudio\MY_PLUGIN_NAME
Mac: /Library/Application Support/ProcessAudio/MY_PLUGIN_NAME/