How do I completely uninstall my plug-ins?
When you install PROCESS.AUDIO plug-ins, an uninstall.exe file is automatically created.
This file will be located here: C:\Program Files\ProcessAudio\MY_PLUGIN_NAME\Uninstall\unins000.exe
You can simply execute this file directly or do it via the Control Panel.
If you would like to do it manually (which we do not recommend), you can delete the .dll files from:
- C:\Program Files\VSTPlugins (64-bit VST2)
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 (64-bit VST3)
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Avid\Audio\Plug-Ins (AAX)
To uninstall the plug-ins from a Mac, you can just delete the specific PROCESS.AUDIO plug-in files at the following locations:
- /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/ (AU)
- /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/ (VST2)
- /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/ (VST3)
- /Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins (AAX)
- /Applications (Standalone if any)
Finally, if you also want to delete all data written by our plug-ins, you can remove the following folders as well: