FL Studio - My Plug-ins Don't Show Up
PROCESS.AUDIO plug-ins are compatible with any FL Studio version installed in 64-bit mode.
1. Make sure your plug-ins are installed in the correct and default locations for 64-bit plug-ins:
- /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST/ (VST2)
- /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST3/ (VST3)
- /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/ (AU)
- C:\Program Files\Vstplugins (VST2)
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3 (VST3)
2. Open FL Studio, Click on "ADD" at the top left of your screen, Click on "Manage Plug-ins" which will open your plug-ins manager. Make sure your VST, VST3, AU (Mac only) paths are correct (see above) and click on "Find Plug-ins" at the top left of the window. FL Studio should find your PROCESS.AUDIO plug-ins. Make sure you have flagged them as favorite in the plugin manager (click on checkmark before the plugin name) so it appears in your effects list
3. When adding a plug-in on a slot of your console, your PROCESS.AUDIO plug-ins might still not show up or might not be featured in any category. Click on "More Plug-ins" and browse until you find them.