Go back to support
Activate my plug-in with iLok Cloud (FREE)
Our plug-ins are protected by an iLok license management system. Don't worry, this iLok system is FREE, easy to use and very common in the audio industry. It just requires a little bit of setup AND a working internet connection.
This iLok system will allows you to deposit a unique demo or perpetual license to use our plug-ins on your computer. You will then be able to activate your license on a FREE iLok Cloud session which will allow you to use your plug-ins from any computer as long as you have an internet connection.
Sounds complicated? Don't worry, we will walk you through it.
- Download the iLok License Manager for your operating system here, and install it.
- Create a new iLok account online if you don't have one, or direclty from the iLok License Manager you just installed and sign in.
- Redeem your plug-in licence from your licences page: https://process.audio/profile/licenses. You will be asked to enter the user id of your iLok account. Upon Success, you will see your plug-in license in your iLok Manager.
- Click on File in the menu bar of the iLok License Manager and select Open Cloud Session. All iLok Cloud licences will be automatically activated on your account.
- Download your plug-in from your licences page: https://process.audio/profile/licenses
- Close your DAW, install your plug-in and start your DAW again. Your plug-in should now be ready to use.